On Tuesday 26.05.2015 (last day before the assessment and photographic shoot) I spent the whole day adding some final touches to the costume and creating a mood board with a face & body design. I did a face chart of the makeup I will do on the day and I decided on the hair.
At the beginning I wanted the hair to be very big and elaborate. Later though, as I was finalising my idea for the costume and origins of it, I have realised that big hair won't really match what I will be doing. Instead, I opted for a sleek bun at the nape.
Here is some pictures of my finalised design for the body, hair and makeup.